Periodic Wine Nuts specials will be announced.
Official Rules for Indian Creek Wine Nuts
1. All participants must sign an Old World Libation’s hold harmless agreement.
2. Each participant must register and pay a $25 entry fee no later than their first dunk, which occurs in August. If a participant signs up in September, their entry fee will be $35. No entrees will be allowed after 30 September.
3. No refunds will be given for any reason.
4. To remain within the competition, each participant must dunk themselves (head, heart, and hind end at the same time) within Indian Creek. Wearing wet/dry suits are not authorized and will disqualify the entrant. All participants must be wearing non-waterproof clothing, bathing suits, or some other appropriate clothing.
5. All dunking must occur on the Old world Libations’ property. Dunking by-proxy will not be accepted unless fully coordinated with the Dunk-Meister (see below).
6. Four dunk dates will be published for each month. These dates will include two Saturdays and two Sundays, and be published on our website at least 3 months ahead of time for planning considerations. In the event a scheduled date occurs during a flood or anticipated flood, the Dunk-Meister reserves the right to reschedule the dunk dates for safety reasons. Extraordinary circumstances may result in less than 4 dunk days per month for safety considerations.
7. The Dunk-Meister, also known as Scott Ernst, reserves the right to change dates as required for safety and will be the final judge for whether a participant will remain within the competition.
8. In the event the aforementioned Dunk-Meister dies due to a heart attack caused by excessively cold waters or is washed down Indian Creek and never seen again, April Ernst will inherit all of the roles and responsibilities of the Dunk-Meister.
9. Following the last dunking (April of 2024) all remaining participants will receive a gift certificate good for any Old world Libations purchases. The amount of the gift certificate will be an equal split between all of the remaining entrants of the total amount of all of the entry fees that were collected.
10. A minimum of 10 participants are required for the Wine Nuts festivities to be held. In the event 10 courageous individuals are unable to be found then the Dunk Meister, with great regret, will cancel this season of the Wine Nuts.
Example: $500 in entry fees were collected.
Following the last dunk in April 2024, 4 participants remain.
Each participant would receive a gift card for $125.